COVID-19 Tuition Assistance
Some of us in our PTCS community are suffering from job loss, making it difficult to pay rent, put food on the table and pay for other expenses, including tuition for the rest of the year.
If this describes you, please know that the PTCS staff is committed to making sure that “no child is left behind”. We have started a fundraising effort called: “Child Champion – Campaign to Raise Scholarships” to help provide tuition assistance. To be considered for this one-time tuition assistance, one or both spouses of your household must have become unemployed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please complete the attached application form and provide:
1. A copy of your last paycheck stub
2. A copy of your UI Finding from the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES)
3. Copies of your last 2 bank statements
You may submit your application in one of the following ways:
1. Complete the form and scan accompanying documents and email it to Erika Lee <email@example.com>
2. Print and fill out the form. Make copies of the documents required, enclose it in an envelope and drop it in the red doors mail slot.
These special scholarships are reserved for those in desperate need. We ask that you refrain from applying if you have the resources to support your family.
2. 您的伊利諾伊州勞動安全局（IDES）UI Finding 複印件
1. 完成表格，並掃描全部文件，發送至 Erika Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>